Rack Mount TE Recirculating Chillers
ThermoRack 300-650 W Rackmount Recirculating Chiller
- Compact size: 21 x 19 x 7” (rack-mountable, 4U)
- Precise temperature control (±0.05 °C) even near ambient
- For use with Koolance, water/glycol mixture, ethanol water
- Very energy efficient (typically <200 W AC)
- Quiet (~63 dBA at 3 feet)
- Worldwide power compatibility, universal input standard
- Easy-to-use controller for fixed temperature control setpoint, cycling
- Air-cooled. Does not require house or facility chilled water. Can operate in any standard room, laboratory or office.
DescriptionThermorack 300 to 650 by Solid State Cooling Systems
Rackmount Recirculating Chillers for Laser, Analytical and Defense Applications
ThermoRack provides precise, energy efficient temperature control for wavelength stability, improved beam shape, pulse width stability, precise beam point and increased average power.
Reliable Freon-Free Thermoelectric Technology
With lifetimes exceeding 200,000 hours, the thermoelectric modules at the core of this chiller make for high intrinsic reliability.
Optimized for Modest Heat Loads
ThermoRack's 300, 400 and 650 Watt capacities are below the economical range of refrigerant-based chillers and ideal for many laser, biomedical and industrial applications.
Because its only two moving parts are the pump and cooling fan, ThermoRack operates very quietly.
Precise Temperature Control
Because electrons transfer the heat, ThermoRack responds instantaneously to changes in load. Its digital PID temperature controller holds to ±0.05 °C, even near ambient.
ThermoRack is very energy-efficient. Its thermoelectric modules are powered by a variable voltage power supply that provides the minimum power required to control the temperature at set point, so ThermoRack only draws as much power as needed. It is also designed to operate within the modules’ most energy-efficient range.
ThermoRack is virtually vibration-free when equipped with the smooth-flow magnetically coupled gear pump.
High Pressure Pumps Standard
ThermoRack's standard pump is capable of delivering up to 50 psi for laser diode and other high-pressure applications.
- laser cooling
- analytical equipment
- scanning electron microscopes
- power supply cooling
- defense or military
- semiconductor 100-150 mm plasma etch/ash tools