Thermoelectric cabinet coolers and dehumidifier
Thermoelectric Dehumidifier Device
- 3 makes available: open drip tray, closed housing with fan, closed housing with fan and condensate pump
- Operation in stationary, mobile vertical or mobile rotational applications
- Drop-in or internal mounting options
- Low energy consumption, only 50 W
- Compact size, low weight
- Spring cage terminals
DescriptionThe thermoelectric dehumidifying device is the ideal solution for cabinets in which condensation occurs due to changing climate and operating conditions. Condensation can cause corrosion and fault conditions in electrical switchgear. The thermoelectric dehumidifying unit creates a cold spot and collects the produced condensate.
There are 3 dehumidifier models available, an open drip tray, closed housing with fan and a closed housing with fan and condensate pump. They are suitable for operation in stationary cabinets, mobile installation in vertical position and mobile moving applications like rotation.
The thermoelectric dehumidifiers are more energy efficient than conventionally used heaters.
- Food Industry
- Decentralized Air Conditioning Systems
- Air-conditioned Pitch Systems