Thermoelectric cabinet coolers and dehumidifier
Thermoelectric cabinet coolers drop-in
- 6 models available PK30, PK50, PK75, PK100, PK150 and PK300
- Cooling capacities 30 to 280 W (nominal) resp. 190 to 610 W (internal temperature 20 K above external)
- Protection class IP 65
- Operating temperature range -10 to +60°C
- Power supply 12 or 24 VDC
- Flat design both internally and externally
- UL and CE marks
DescriptionThe thermoelectric cabinet coolers are the ideal solution when heat needs to be removed from small electronic cabinets or small compartments need to be cooled below ambient.
Nominal cooling capacities range from 30 to 280 W, when internal temperature equals external temperature. When an internal temperature above ambient temperature is allowed the heat removal (cooling) capacities are much higher, i.e. by a factor of 2 to 3.
When cooling below ambient is required the cooling capacity depends on the size of the compartment and its insulation. Temperatures of as low as 25 K below ambient temperatures can be achieved.
- Food Industry
- Decentralized Air Conditioning Systems
- Air-conditioned Pitch Systems