Liquid-Liquid Heat Exchanger Pump Systems
LCS50 Coolant Distribution Unit
- Compatible with all data center liquid cooling solutions that require water or a water/glycol solution
- 150kW cooling capacity
- Control to local dew point (optional)
- Maximum uptime design
- Dual power feeds
- Redundant pumps
- Redundant modulating valves (optional)
- Isolation valves for hot swapping of all major components
- Communication with Building/Data Center Management System (BMS/DCMS)
DescriptionLCS50 Coolant Distribution Unit (CDU) that supplies precise temperature-controlled coolant to your liquid cooled cabinets.
The increasing heat load densities in datacom equipment centers require ever more sophisticated approaches to cooling, including liquid cooling. Designed for data center cooling, the LCS50 is a 150kW Coolant Distribution Unit (CDU) that supplies precise temperature-controlled coolant to liquid cooled cabinets and transfers the waste heat to facility water.