Active Noise Reduction
S-Cube™ Development Kit
- Broadband noise reduction up to 10dB(A) beyond the reduction achieved by acoustic material
- Adaptable for both point-to-point and point-tozone Active Noise Control applications
- Ideal for acoustic and vibration applications
- Real-time adaptive algorithms
- Self-calibrating system
- Standalone mode (operate after power up)
- User-friendly, PC-based USB interface for the calibration process
- Full ANC workshop booklet
DescriptionSilentium’s S-Cube™ Development Kit allows system designers to come up with a custom noise reduction solution for loud electronic equipment.
The S-Cube™ Development Kit includes a 1 year license, technical support, the S-Cube PCB with S-Cube chip and USB connection, software-CD, speaker, microphones and a comprehensive manual.
- Thermal management solutions
- erver/networking equipment
- HVAC equipment for residential and automotive markets
Users that looked at this product also looked at:
New brochure "Thermal Design Consultancy"
Thermal simulation with computational fluid dynamics (CFD) allows the engineer to dimension his system in great detail. Especially in complex systems life and fans and others. AMS Technologies has done more than 230 studies for customers since the year 2000. The flyer gives you an overview about our thermal design consultancy.