Vacuum & Gas Filled Relays
Vacuum & Gas-filled Relays
- Long life, high reliability
- Low contact resistance | High voltage & current carry capabilities
- Fast recovery rates
- Fast operating speeds
- Compact design
- Maintenance free
- Military qualified
DescriptionA pioneer in the development of the original high voltage vacuum relay, Jennings is still recognised around the world as a leading manufacturer of high voltage relays today. Jennings’ relays are noted for fast operating speeds and the ability to withstand high voltages and carry heavy currents (at frequencies up to 75 MHz), while maintaining low and stable contact resistance. Vacuum relays are available in SPST normally open (N/O) and normally closed (N/C) models up to 33 kV, as well as SPDT configurations up to 30 kV and gas filled relays up to 70 kV. Latching relays are available in some models.
The reliability of Jennings vacuum relays is second to none; many of these relays have guaranteed life ratings set in the multi-million cycle range. The relays' reliability coupled with their small size and high power handling characteristics make the use of Jennings relays in any mission critical application an obvious choice. Many of Jennings relays are fully Mil-Spec rated.
- Airborne, mobile and marine communications equipment
- Medical MRI and heart defibrillators
- Vapor deposition etch equipment for semiconductor manufacturing
- RF broadcast transmitters for radio and television
- Satellite communications and deep space applications