High Energy Storage, Pulse Discharge
- KVAR: 10 – 500
- Voltage: up to 8500 VAC, 100,000 KVDC
- RMS Current: up to 400 amps
- Frequency: DC to 100 Hz
NWL’s low loss dielectric system designs, combined with an understanding of managing heat for critical applications, brings to market the WF-Series capacitor products. This air cooled high voltage product accommodates both high voltage DC insulation, and high voltage AC RMS sine wave circuits. In power factor correction applications where the AC harmonic component exceeds the conventional rating, NWL’s WF-Series capacitors are made to handle excessive RMS current harmonics provides resolve.
- Harmonic AC filtering
- High voltage DC filtering
- High voltage energy storage
- Pressure switches
- Internal discharge resistors
- Live or dead case construction
- Single to multiple fine-tuning values per capacitor
- Choice of bracket style and location
- Choice of terminal connections
Users that looked at this product also looked at:
Please download our technical capacitor questionnaire here.
Our partner NWL is a leading manufacturer of capacitors in a variety of styles, including high energy storage capacitors, pulse discharge capacitors, DC continuous voltage capacitors, input filtering capacitors, AC voltage capacitors, resonant tank capacitors, harmonic filtering capacitors, snubber protection capacitors, clamping capacitors, and commutation capacitors.