EPSR Series - High Voltage Pulse Series
- Temperature range: operating -30°C to +50°C; storage -30°C to +50°C
- Capacity tolerance: listed as +/- 20%, other values available
- Dissipation factor: 0.5% max., when measured at a frequency of 1 KHz
- Insulation 20,000 megohms min. at 100VDC
- Temperature characteristics: N5500 (+/- 1000 ppm/°C) over the operating temperature range.
DescriptionHigh Energy Corporation's new line of epoxy encapsulated ceramic capacitors are designed for use in HVDC power supplies, electrostatic copying machines, lightning arrestor systems, electron microscopes and many laser applications. These capacitors feature a Class I ceramic dielectric, low dissipation factor and small case size.
Users that looked at this product also looked at:
Please download our technical capacitor questionnaire here.
Our partner NWL is a leading manufacturer of capacitors in a variety of styles, including high energy storage capacitors, pulse discharge capacitors, DC continuous voltage capacitors, input filtering capacitors, AC voltage capacitors, resonant tank capacitors, harmonic filtering capacitors, snubber protection capacitors, clamping capacitors, and commutation capacitors.