7/8 Line Section Termination
- Silver Plated For High Conductivity
- Low Insertion VSWR - 1.05:1 Max
- Uses Standard Gold Plated Plug-In Elements
- Rugged and Reliable
DescriptionThese Coaxial Dynamics Line Sections, with appropriate meter (portable or panel mount) and plug-in elements, form a complete system to measure power in 50-Ohm coaxial cable and 7/8" transmission lines.
Several different models are available in either single socket or dual socket with a wide variety of connector options. Dual socket line sections allow both forward and reflected power measurements using only one line section and a meter with a FWD/RFL switch, or a panel mount configuration with 2 meters.
Your confidence in the quality and dependability of these Line Sections is assured with the Coaxial Dynamics Two Year Limited Warranty.
- Model 88500 7/8" Single Socket Line Section
- Model 88525 7/8" Single Socket Line Section
- Model 88527 7/8" Single Socket Line Section
- Model 88529 7/8" Dual Socket Line Section
- Model 88530 7/8" Single Socket Line Section
- Model 88531 7/8" Single Socket EIA Fixed Flanged Line Section
- Model 88534 7/8" Single Socket EIA Swivel Flanged Line Section
- Model 88535 7/8" Dual Socket EIA Swivel Flanged Line Section
- Model 88536 7/8" Single Socket Line Section