4-1/16 Line Section Termination
- Silver Plated For High Conductivity
- Low Insertion VSWR - 1.05:1 Max
- Uses Standard Gold Plated Plug-In Elements
- Rugged and Reliable
- Two Year Limited Warranty
DescriptionThese Coaxial Dynamics Line Sections, with appropriate meter (portable or panel mount) and plug-in elements, form a complete system to measure power in 50-Ohm 4-1/16" transmission lines.
Several different models are available in either single socket or dual socket with Flanged, Unflanged Flush, or Unflanged Recessed connections. Dual socket line sections allow both forward and reflected power measurements using only one line section and a meter with a FWD/RFL switch, or a panel mount configuration with 2 meters.
Your confidence in the quality and dependability of these Line Sections is assured with the Coaxial Dynamics Two Year Limited Warranty.
- Model 88505 4-1/16" Single Socket EIA Flanged Line Section
- Model 88506 4-1/16" Single Socket Unflanged Flush Line Section
- Model 88518 4-1/16" Dual Socket EIA Flanged Line Section
- Model 88519 4-1/16" Dual Socket Unflanged Flush Line Section
- Model 88524 4-1/16" Triple Socket Unflanged Flush Line Section
- Model 88537 4-1/16" Single Socket EIA Flanged Line Section
- Model 88540 4-1/16" Dual Socket EIA Flanged Line Section