Solid State Laser Systems
Excelsior One CW Lasers
- One footprint for 11 different wavelengths options
- One interface for highest modularity
- One supply voltage for all models
- One platform offering free space and fiber-coupled models
- One box with laser head and controller
DescriptionThe Spectra-Physics Excelsior® One™ series is a new line of UV, visible, and near IR CW lasers based on Spectra-Physics It’s in the Box™ design with the laser head and controller combined in a single, compact package. The Excelsior One series is available as free space and fiber-coupled lasers that include eleven different wavelength and delivers up to 500 mW of average power.
The series includes both direct diode and diode-pumped solid state (DPSS) laser technology in a compact package offering multi-mode and single frequency options using the exact same mechanical footprint.
This product is available in the Nordic countries only.
- Flow cytometry
- Confocal microscopy
- Micro-array readers
- Laser-induced fluorescence
- Raman spectroscopy
- DNA sequencing
- Semiconductor inspection and metrology
Users that looked at this product also looked at:
Simply type in the wavelength or specific laser you are looking for. Additional, you can use the preselected wavelengths to fine tune your search. Maybe you want to refine your search as well by using the tags from the right side. Try it, it is simple.