Gas Laser Systems
Deep UV Gas Ion Lasers
- True Hands-free Operation in the UV
- X/Y Adjustable BBO Mount for Long Crystal Life
- Temperature Regulated BBO Crystal
- High Efficiency Folded Cavity
- Astigmatic Compensation for Clean Focus
- Actively Stabilized Resonator
- Pinned Optics Mounts for Precise Alignment
DescriptionHigher-Power Deep UV Gas-Ion Laser for High Mode Sensitive Applications
The LEXEL QUANTUM SHG is an intracavity frequency doubled ion laser system equipped with a non-linear BBO crystal (beta barium borate: BaB2O4) to produce deep ultraviolet output through second harmonic generation.
The system configurations are based on the proven LEXEL 85/95 gas-ion lasers which produce TEM00 multi-line visible output at argon wavelengths from 457.9 nm to 528.7 nm, and krypton wavelengths from 568.2 nm to 676.4 nm.
LEXEL SHG uses the simplest, most stable three-mirror folded cavity design for frequency doubling. This provides two benefits:
> Unprecedented stability for true hands-off laser operation in the deep ultraviolet wavelengths.
> An actively stabilized resonator decreases the cold start time and enhances the overall stability.
- UV Raman Spectroscopy
- Laser Doppler Velocimetry
- Flow Visualization
- Manufacture of Arrayed Waveguide Grating
- Non-destructive Testing
- Semiconductor Surface Inspection
- Semiconductor Photolithography
- Information Processing
- Disc Mastering
- OEM Medical Applications
Users that looked at this product also looked at:
Simply type in the wavelength or specific laser you are looking for. Additional, you can use the preselected wavelengths to fine tune your search. Maybe you want to refine your search as well by using the tags from the right side. Try it, it is simple.
Read our application note: Stripping of plastic insulation with excimer and TEA CO2 lasers