Diode Laser Systems
TLB-6900 Vortex™ II Tunable Lasers
- Premier finely piezo tunable laser for scientific applications
- Exceptional ease of use and wide mode hope free tuning
- Magnetic damping for ultra stable narrow linewidths
- Wide variety of wavelengths (eg 671 nm, 767 nm, 795 nm, 852 nm, 894 nm)
- 40 mW+ across a wide tuning range mode-hop free at 780 nm and 852 nm for Rb (D2) spectroscopy
- Fiber coupling and optical isolation available for seeding our VAMP tapered amplifiers
DescriptionWhen frequency stability is the key to the success of your experiment, turn to the NewFocus™ Vortex II Precision Tunable Laser. New Focus has taken three generations of their award winning laser engineering, space qualification, and OEM experience and added Star-Flex motion actuation and patent-pending magnetic damping.
The result is a laser whose frequency stability is unsurpassed. Mechanical resonances have been reduced so whether you are running open loop or frequency locking the Vortex II you will obtain the highest quality results available.
- Atomic clocks
- Atom cooling, trapping, and Bose-Einstein Condensates
- Laser seeding
Users that looked at this product also looked at:
Simply type in the wavelength or specific laser you are looking for. Additional, you can use the preselected wavelengths to fine tune your search. Maybe you want to refine your search as well by using the tags from the right side. Try it, it is simple.