Diode Laser Systems
TA-7600 VAMP Tapered Semiconductor Amplifiers
- 0.5 - 2 W of amplified power at a variety of infrared wavelengths
- Standards models available at 767nm, 780nm, 795nm, 852nm, 915nm
- Fiber-coupled input ensures fast, easy, and reliable alignment
- Active input power monitoring ensures that self lasing won't damage the tapered amplifier chip
- Custom wavelengths and powers available
- Use your own seed laser or our Vortex II for a complete MOPA system
DescriptionThe New Focus VAMP series of Tapered Amplifiers is a solution for high-power tunable and fixed-wavelength applications such as atomic cooling, spectroscopy, and Bose-Einstein Condensation.
The VAMP is designed to produce up to 2 W of tunable single frequency radiation at a variety of infrared wavelengths and will faithfully amplify tunable single-frequency light produced by External Cavity Diode Lasers as well as other light sources of appropriate wavelength.
ApplicationsCW laser source amplification
Users that looked at this product also looked at:
Simply type in the wavelength or specific laser you are looking for. Additional, you can use the preselected wavelengths to fine tune your search. Maybe you want to refine your search as well by using the tags from the right side. Try it, it is simple.