Benchtop Raman Spectrometers
Agility Portable Benchtop Raman Spectrometer
- Integrated laser, spectrometer, touchscreen computer
- Standard wavelength options at 532, 785, and 1064 nm (custom wavelengths available)
- Dual wavelength options at 532/1064 and 785/1064 nm (custom wavelengths available)
- Various Quick-Change Sample options for any sample type
- Cooled CCD or InGaAs detector
- Portable ergonomic design, light-weight < 15 lbs
- High throughput transmission spectrograph with VPG® and f/1.8 design
- Up to 499 mW laser power at 785 and 1064 nm, up to 50 mW at 532 nm
- Agile20/20™ Windows®-based software for turn-key operation
DescriptionBaySpec’s Agility Raman spectrometer delivers high sensitivity and repeatability in an affordable, ruggedized, battery-operated package. Available in 532, 785, and 1064 nm with single or dual band options. An integrated sample compartment allows the utmost flexibility, via its quick-change, auto-aligning sample holders.
Raman spectroscopy is a non-destructive, non-contact analytical technique that requires little or no sample preparation. With falling price barriers and reduction in physical dimensions its application areas are rapidly expanding, from lipid content determination in algae to crystal form identification in zeolites. Some of the most common application areas are highlighted below.
- Homeland Security
- Food Safety & Agriculture