OCT Spectrographs & Spectral Engines
Transient Absorption Spectrometer
- Flexibly designed to work with ultrafast amplifiers and OPA’s
- Broad pump-probe delay range with standard or enhanced pump-probe delay resolution
- High-resolution spectrometer supports broad spectral range
- UV-VIS spectral range standard*
- Robust, stable device is factory assembled and aligned for easy integration in your ultrafast spectroscopy setup
DescriptionThe Transient Absorption Spectrometer (TAS) is a state-of-the-art instrument for femtosecond pump-probe spectroscopy.
In an ultrafast pump-probe experiment using TAS, the sample of interest is excited by the pump pulse and the dynamics of the sample are monitored as a function of time at many wavelengths by a white-light supercontinuum probe routed with reflective optics to minimize chirp. The probe light is sensed as a function of wavelength by the combination of a fiber coupled multichannel detector and Oriel’s MS127i imaging spectrograph, offering the optimum combination of sensitivity and dynamic range. Since TAS was designed with the scientific research community in mind, there is substantial flexibility in the configuration of the optical layout, detection range, and spectral resolution. TAS is designed for Ti:Sapphire based amplifiers with repetition rates ranging from 1-5 kHz and comes with straightforward LabVIEW®-based software.
This product is available in the Nordic countries only.