Measurement of Passive Components
Series 2000 80x80 Matrix Switch
- Non-blocking 80x80 matrix switch
- Ultra-low insertion loss and superior optical specs
- Available in NxN, MxN and customer configurable any-to-any port configurations
- Protocol and bit-rate agnostic up to 40G and 100G
- Optional optical signal power monitoring and attenuation
- User configurable optical power threshold alarms
- Multi-switch management options
- Built in user-friendly web interface
- Intuitive programmable GUI control interface
- Eco-friendly with very low power consumption
DescriptionSeries 2000 80x80 Matrix Switch
High-performance, fully non-blocking all-optical 80x80 matrix switch designed with exceptionally low optical loss, compact size, low power requirements and fast switching speeds.
The Polatis Series 2000 Optical Switch is a high-performance, fully non-blocking all-optical 80x80 matrix switch. It is designed to meet the highest performance and reliability needs of the most demanding applications with exceptionally low optical loss, compact size, low power requirements and fast switching speeds. The Series 2000 is based on Polatis’ optical switching technology that is used by optical component manufacturers as the connectivity benchmark with which they test their equipment.