SmartClass Triple Play Services (TPS)
- All-in-one tool for broadband services installation, including Copper, POTS, ADSL2+, VDSL2, IP Data, VoIP, and IP Video testing
- Triple-Play Services testing with QoS/QoE Pass/Fail
- Advanced IP Video analysis, including multiple HDTV streams
- VoIP Phone Emulation using SIP, H.323 signaling protocols, G.711 and G.722 call controls, and others
DescriptionSmartClass Triple Play Services (TPS) : All-in-one tool for broadband services installation, including copper, ADSL 1/2/2+, IP data, VoIP, and IP video testing
The JDSU SmartClass Triple-Play Services (TPS) helps field technicians who roll out broadband Access networks and services deliver a pristine copper access infrastructure that can support Triple-Play Services and meet critical quality of service (QoS) and quality of experience (QoE) requirements.
This all-in-one tool can test copper, fiber, asymmetrical and very high speed digital subscriber lines (ADSL2+/VDSL2), Internet Protocol (IP) data, voice over IP (VoIP), and IP video with straightforward Pass/Fail results and detailed analysis of physical-and application-layer-related problems. The SmartClass TPS verifies the physical health of the Access copper loop, digital subscriber line (DSL) performance, and QoS/QoE of triple-play services to ensure that field technicians have successfully completed the installation and repair job. Operators and service providers can more quickly locate and repair faults and, thus, guarantee their service quality.
- Tests IP Video quality in STB Emulation and Monitor/Through Mode for Broadcast and VoD streams, including VMOS
- Assesses VoIP packet stream quality using MOS and R-Factor
- Tests IP Data connectivity via Web browser and Throughput Rate using FTP or HTTP as well as Network Delay
- Verifies Copper circuit for Triple- Play Services
- Tests optical power level
- POTS dialer