SmartClass E1 and Datacom Tester
- Performs E1/Datacom service installation and maintenance in easy-to-use, lightweight, and rugged form-factor
- Significantly reduces field technician training with Smart AutoConfiguration (AutoConfig) feature
- Works with PC software—download results for report preparation
- Provides additional E1 and Datacom testing with available software options
- Includes Event Log and Histogram for troubleshooting
- Capable of bidirectional monitoring and troubleshooting via dual E1 ports
- Offers color graphical user interface (GUI) available in multiple languages
- Supports G.703 Codirectional, Contradirectional, and Centralized interface testing
DescriptionSmartClass E1/Datacom Tester: Handheld field tester for installing and commissioning E1 and Datacom service; offers multiple test modes for E1 and Datacom signal analysis.
The JDSU SmartClass E1 is a handheld field tester for the installation and commissioning of E1 and Datacom service that offers multiple test modes for E1 and Datacom signal analysis. An economical and easy-to-use point solution, the SmartClass E1 has a Smart AutoConfiguration (AutoConfig) feature and large, easy-to-read color display that make the lightweight, rugged, battery-operated tester ideal for both service provider and contractor field technicians. It also meets the needs of mobile operators in the construction of E1 backhaul infrastructure.