Fiber Optic Power Meters & Fiber Identifier
Optical Power Meter with Smart Detector Heads
- High-speed response (over 1000 readouts/s)
- Wavelengths: 440 to 900 nm for visible (VIS) and 800 to 1700 nm for infrared (IR)
- NIST traceable
- Built-in attenuator for 20 or 30 dB attenuation
- Selectable sampling rate (from 7Hz to 1800Hz)
- Optional POM-110 hand-held display unit for controlling one or two detector heads
- Analog voltage output (optional)
DescriptionThe Smart Detector Head incorporates the features of a full-function optical power meter (except display) in a miniature housing. This makes it ideal for applications that require multiple detectors in a small space. By using a simple RS232 interface, the device can be used alone or in parallel with other devices to measure or monitor optical power.
The Smart Detector Head has a fast response speed, wide dynamic range and an optional analog output, making it well suited to a variety of applications. Using very simple commands, the Smart Detector Head can easily be adapted to custom equirements, such as optical alignment and collimation systems.
- Automatic fiber optical alignment and collimation systems
- Multi-channel optical power measurements
- General optical power measurements such as IL measurement
- Multi-channel test set
- Network installation and maintenancenance