Light Guide Coupled LEDs
- High power up to 15W
- Broad wavelength selections in VIS, UV and NIR
- Interchangeable liquid light guides or fiber bundles
- Compact, machined metal housing with integrated heat sink
- Multiple mounting features for lab and OEM applications
- Locking electrical connector
- Cooling fan for 7W and above models
Descriptionightex GCS-series high-power LED sources are designed for high-efficiency coupling of LED light into a liquid light guide (LLG) or a fiber optic bundle. Virtually all light guides with core diameters ranging from 3mm to 8mm can be used with the GCS-series light source. Please note that light guides and adapters are sold separately. GCS series also features a locking electrical connector for secured connection.
Light guide collimators are used to either couple light from free space into a light guide or collimate light from a light guide to form a collimated (parallel) optical beam. Light guide collimators are key components with numerous applications. For example, a light guide collimator can project light from a light guide into a uniform spot in free space.
High-Power Light Guide Coupled LED Sources
Light Guide Collimators
Accessories for Light Guide Coupled LED's
((1) Electrical cable for GCS-series LED's, P/N: ACC-GCS-C05;
(2) Light guide adapters for Type-A GCS source ONLY. Each Type-A GCS product comes with a standard light guide adapter for 5mm-diameter ferrule (A0510).
(3) Liquid light guides)
- Medical imaging
- Semiconductor equipment
- Testing instruments
- Medical instruments
- Machine vision