Innovate UNO/UNO Plus
- Compact spot source (UNO Light Emitting Surface (LES) 90mm², UNO Plus LES 144mm²)
- Very high power density
- Range of single and multiple wavelengths
- UV, visible, NIR and White
- Easy to integrate via a full range of accessories e.g. optics, drivers, thermal solutions
DescriptionInnovate UNO/UNO Plus – The Innovate UNO Series provides a range of single and multiple channel high-power lighting solutions for specialist applications.
Using the latest in chip-on-board materials and processes, including high-precision automated assembly, the Innovate UNO series is at the cutting edge of technology, enabling reliable, powerful and cost-effective performance. The unique mix of materials and processes enables us to maintain very fine pitch and high power density without the need for an expensive and inefficient ceramic substrate.
The overall thermal resistance of the array from the LED junctions to the back of the board is approximately 0.73K/W for the Innovate 24 and 0.35K/W for the Innovate Uno Plus 36. However, if required, it is possible to get a more accurate measurement of the junction temperature either from use of a thermocouple mounted on the Array, or, if supplied, from the thermistor.
The array must be coupled to an appropriate heatsink/thermal management system using a suitable thermal interface material e.g. a thermal interface compound, graphite preform or phase-change material. For more information, please contact AMS Technologies.
- Specialist lighting e.g. Medical, TV/film
- Industrial printing/curing/vision
- Scientific analysis/illumination
- Medical treatment/analysis