High Power Free Space and Fiber Pigtailed Isolators
- Reliable high power handling: as much as 80Watts;
- High isolation, up to 50dB isolation possible from a single stage
- Low insertion losses
- Low polarization dependent losses
- Compact size
- Wide spectral range: 60nm operating wavelength range.
OZ Optics uses a patented tilt alignment technique to manufacture isolators with fiber pigtails. Light from an optical fiber is first collimated then transmitted through the isolator. If desired, a similar fiber pigtailed collimator can be mounted on the output end of the isolator for a fiber pigtailed isolator. The fibers can be standard single mode fibers or Large Mode Area (LMA) fibers. LMA fibers are used to reduce the optical power density in the fiber core and therefore allow guidance of larger input power levels while still achieving near-gaussian output beam quality.
- Protection of high power lasers from back reflections during:
- Laser marking and engraving
- Laser cutting and etching of metal surfaces with high reflectance such as aluminum, copper, gold or silver
- Micro machining and trimming
Users that looked at this product also looked at: