BeamOn2/3 – CCD Laser Beam Profiler
- Real time beam size and Gausian fit
- 2D/3D plots of beam in real time
- Software controlled electronic shutter & gain
- Video with playback, snapshot files
- Data exporting to another computer via RS232/TCP-IP
- Data logging with detailed statistics
- Automatic Pass/Fail analysis report
- ActiveX package to control software from your appication
DescriptionBeamOn2/3 – Compact CCD Laser Beam Profiler with larger sensing area
A complete system for Laser Beam Analysis, composed of a 2/3" CCD camera head, a set of 2xNG Schott colored filters (NG4, NG9,) in housing, a USB 2.0 attachment, software on CD disk, carrying case.
The BeamOn 2/3" CCD system is a beam diagnostics measurement system for real-time measurement of continuous or pulsed laser beams. Its 2/3" CCD sensor allow it to cover a larger beam size with an active area of 8.5mmX6.35mm, and pixel size of 11.6µmx11.2µm.
It measures laser beam parameters, such as: beam width, shape, position, power, and intensity profiles.
The BeamOn 2/3 is USB software driven device, which can be connected to a Notebook (or Desktop) computer via the High Speed USB 2.0 port run on Windows XP/2000/ 7 (32 & 64 bit) platforms.