BeamOn LongBow – Beam Profiling from remote
- Measures large or small beams from remote
- Handles CW or pulsed beams
- Built-in user calibration function
- Motorized zooming function for optimal beam analysis
- AutoFocus function
DescriptionBeam Profiling from remote
BeamOn Long-Bow is a measurement station composed of a CCD type beam profiler, supplemented with high magnification optics and computing technology. This is a powerful beam diagnostics measurement system for real-time measurement and display of CW or pulsed lasers. The system is an imaging beam profiler for examining reflected beams.
BeamOn Long-Bow has applications in lambertian beam reflected from remote targets, evaluation and testing of various light beam parameters. The main parameters measured are: Intensity profiles, beam width, beam position and beam shape. The system is equiped with powerful zoom optics and calibrating features.
This is a software driver device that interfaces to any host PC computer, running under Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit), via USB port.
- Solar energy measurments and analysis from remote (on target)
- Measurement of beam wondering
- Measurement of reflected beam profile from remote