Beam analyzer – Multiple Scanning Knife-Edge beam profiler
- New! 12 bit A/D
- High resolution sampling for all modes simultaneously
- Real time beam profiles, beam size and gaussian fit
- 2D/3D plots of beam in real time
- Beam centroid and ellipticity, Power measurement
- Direct data logging to Excel files
- Data streaming via RS232 or TCP/IP
- Save image and snapshot files
- Automatic Pass/Fail analysis report
- Windows control library for user's application program
DescriptionBeam analyzer – Multiple Scanning Knife-Edge beam profiler
The new USB version offers enhanced operation of BeamAnalyzer series, including: USB 2.0 interface, 12 bit device, high resolution sampling for all blades simultaneously, Windows 7 32 & 64 bit OS. Data streaming via TCP/IP communication protocol or RS232. ActiveX software for integration in customer's application program is available.
High precision beam diagnostics for CW lasers. A wide spectral range from deep UV through 2700nm. Wide dynamic range, beam size measurements down to 2 µm size and up to 10mm with 0.1 µm resolution.
The system is composed of an external USB 2.0 box, a measuring head, a set of 2xNG Schott colored filters (NG4, NG9) in housing for Si and UV-Si detectors, a mounting post, Windows application software on CD disk, carrying case.
Note: The product is also available with an older PCI interface (OS supported Windows XP/2000), 8 bit A/D card