sCMOS Camera Zyla 4.2 PLUS
- 4.2 megapixel sCMOS
- 82% QE (highest and broadest sCMOS QE profile available)
- Up to 77% faster (full resolution) than competing sCMOS
- Market-leading linearity of > 99.8%
- Increased quantitative accuracy
- Optimized for all fluorophores
- 100 fps (53 fps USB 3.0)
DescriptionOffering the highest and broadest sCMOS QE profile available, maximizing at 82%, and ideally suited to a wide range of common fluorophores, the Zyla 4.2 PLUS is also uniquely speed-optimized to deliver a sustained 53 fps at full resolution through a convenient USB 3.0 interface, 77% faster than competing sCMOS cameras. New on-camera intelligence delivers a significant linearity improvement, providing unparalleled quantitative measurement accuracy across the full dynamic range.
The high resolution 4.2 megapixel camera delivers QE performance that is 10% higher than the previous gold-standard sCMOS sensor, coupled with < 1 e- read noise and 33,000:1 dynamic range in a light, compact, low vibration design, intended for both research and OEM usage. FCS Mode offers a market-leading speed of 26,041 fps from a 2048(h) x 8(v) region of interest, ideally matched to the temporal demands associated with Fluorescence Correlation Spectroscopy.
Please note: This product is sold exclusively to the Nordic market. Please contact the local Andor partner if you would like to purchase from another European country.
- Biology & Microscopy
- Physiology / Ion Signalling Microscopy
- Super Resolution Microscopy
- Light Sheet Microscopy
- Line Scanning Confocal Microscopy
- TIRF Microscopy