Back-illuminated CCD-Based TDI Camera - 768 x 256
- TDI line rate 5-150 kHz
- 12 bit intensity resolution
- High sensitivity over 400 to 950 nm
- 120k e- Full Well Capacity
- < 50e- RMS noise
- 0.72nm spectral resolution
- Up to 768 frequencies by 256 pixel
- Push broom ground swath
- Stage selectivity: 32, 64, 128, or 256 rows
DescriptionThe Sarnoff Avanti-768 Camera is a back-illuminated CCD-based Time Delay Integrated (TDI) system that captures high speed, high resolution digital video with ultra sensitivity. The combination high speed and high sensitivity over a wide range of wavelengths makes it an ideal sensor for various web (in-line) inspection and hyperspectral imaging applications, such as food inspection, medical imaging and other scientific applications that demand the highest sensor performance.
The Avanti camera is designed for low noise operation with full resolution from slow scan rates of up to 150 KHz-generating clear images and fewer errors, even at high speeds or in high spectral ranges.
- High speed web inspection
- Semiconductor inspection
- Scientific imaging
- Hyperspectral imaging