Fiber Laser Systems
Polaris i200 Infra-Red Pico Second Lasers 1064 nm
- 10 ps pulse width
- Pulse energy of up to 1 mJ
- Repetition rate up to 1 MHz
- Programmable Burst mode of operation
- Excellent stability
DescriptionPolaris i200 Infra-Red Pico Second Lasers (1064 nm)
The POLARIS i200 laser delivers 10ps output pulses at the wide range of repetition rates of up to 1MHz with average output power levels of up to 200W at the fundamental wavelength of 1064nm.
High output beam quality with an M2 < 1.5 accomplished by programmable burst mode of operation enables to increase the throughput of industrial processing for a large variety of materials.
- High throughput chip-free microprocessing for a large variety of brittle and composite materials such as glass, sapphire, ceramics, semiconductors
- High throughput micromachining of metals and alloys with reduced heat affected zone
- High speed surface texturing for aerodynamic performance
- High speed selective coating removal and large area surface cleaning
Users that looked at this product also looked at:
Simply type in the wavelength or specific laser you are looking for. Additional, you can use the preselected wavelengths to fine tune your search. Maybe you want to refine your search as well by using the tags from the right side. Try it, it is simple.