Fiber Laser Systems
Acousto-Optic Tunable Filter systems
- Up to 8 simultaneous tuneable wavelength channels
- Plug-and-Play: no internal alignment required
- Optional single-mode fiber delivery
- Easily controllable using a Graphical User Interface and USB connection
- Advanced features: wavelength scanning, channel stacking and fast switching
DescriptionAcousto-Optic Tunable Filter systems for Fianium supercontinuum sources
The AOTF system is a removable module that enables up to 8 simultaneous tunable wavelength channels to be selected from any Fianium WhiteLase™ supercontinuum. There is a choice of three AOTF crystals that cover the entire supercontinuum spectrum from 400nm to beyond 2000nm.
Output is a free-space, collimated beam or, optionally, coupled to single-mode polarisation maintaining fiber.
- Fluorescence Imaging including FLIM
- Total Internal Reflection Fluorescence (TIRF) Microscopy
- Single Molecule Imaging
- Broadband Spectroscopy
- Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
- Flow Cytometry
- Industrial Inspection
Users that looked at this product also looked at:
Simply type in the wavelength or specific laser you are looking for. Additional, you can use the preselected wavelengths to fine tune your search. Maybe you want to refine your search as well by using the tags from the right side. Try it, it is simple.