Multiport High Power Fiber Amplifier Module
- Low noise figure
- Optional output configurations: 19dBm * 32 ports, 20dBm * 24 ports, 22dBm * 16 ports, 26dBm * 8 ports, 29dBm *4 ports, 33dBm *2 ports or 37dBm * 1 port, etc.
- Highly reliable laser diode pumps
- High stability and reliability based on multi-mode pumping and fiber combiner technology
- Wide operating temperature range
Description37dBm Multiport High Power Fiber Amplifier Module
YEDFA-MP series of high power fiber amplifier combiners are especially designed for FTTx, CATV, FDC and HFC analog amplification applications that require high reliability. Compared to conventional amplifiers, these modules are more compact, powerful, stable and reliable.
This line of high power fiber amplifier combiners features a dual stage amplification configuration, pre-amplifier and power amplifier and the use of select multi-channel splitters with extremely low IL and high reliability.
Both input and output signals are sampled and monitored with a feedback circuit. ACC (automatic current control) and APC (automatic power control) circuits are designed into the amplifier combiner to ensure high stability and reliability of output power. Standard user-friendly RS-232 interface enables reliable connectivity with customer's control system.
- Test and Measurement
- Analog CATV transmission systems
- Data & Voice optical transmission systems
- Optical distribution systems
- Free space communication